Tuesday, March 3, 2020

WELCOME MODERATOR



Charlie Clements
Georgina Clements
Rosanna Brown


Editing 
I did most of the editing myself. Editing the sound, added text and editing the sounds in each scene. I made sure to show how our characters were awkward between each other adding long tense non-diegetic music throughout. I included hard cuts, fading out audio to show our story driven short film
Directing 
I also directed some scenes, as Georgie was in front of the camera, I directed her where to go and what to do, in order for it to look as realistic as possible. We all directed specific scenes, I directed the second last scene, which involved a confrontation between the father and Alice.
Camerawork

When it comes to camera work it involved mainly me and Rosie shooting most of the scenes. Georgie did some scenes but not as many since she was mainly in front of the camera. For the camera work I tried hard to implement many unique shots in order to make our film interesting to watch. We used two shots, mid shorts as well as large establishing shots throughout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment